6 In 1 H2O2 Water Oxygen Jet Peel Hydra Dermabrasion Device
- RF Lifting Head: Lifts and tightens skin, stimulates collagen and improves contour drooping.
- Cold Hammer Whitening Head: Calms, whitens, and rejuvenates the skin, shrinks pores, removes redness, reduces sensitivity, and improves dark yellow skin.
- Hydra Dermabrasion Pen: Deep cleansing, remove grease, blackhead, acne, dirt, improve greasy skin, increase skin elasticity, improve skin tone. Regulate sebaceous glands secretion, reduce facial acne, improve skin absorption of nutrients. Accelerate metabolism, eliminate facial blemishes.
- Polymer Atomizing Pen: Moisturizing and hydrating quickly penetrates the skin and increases skin vitality.
- Ultrasonic Handle: Nutrient introduction, ultrasonic 10 to 3 million vibrations, deep penetration, repairing skin bottom. Effectively moisturize and whiten skin, smooth wrinkles. It can reduce facial spots any damage to the skin.
- Polymer Atomizing Pen Moisturizing quickly penetrates the skin and increases skin vitality.
- Ultrasonic Handle 10 to 3 million vibrations, deep penetration, and repairing skin bottom
- Cold Hammer Handle Whitens and rejuvenates skin, shrinks pores and reduces sensitivity.
- Skin Scrubber Handle Remove dead skin cells, improve excess cuticle, and fine skin.
- Hydra Dermabrasion Pen Deep clean, remove grease, blackhead, acne, dirt, and increase skin elasticity.
- RF Lifting Head Stimulates collagen, lifts and tightens skin
How does it work (Microdermabrasion Machines Professional)?
Hydroxy hydrogen refers to converting purified water into hydrogen hydroxide ion water, which will produce H2 fine molecules on the skin's surface so that the water molecules can quickly penetrate the skin to achieve the effect of moisturizing and whitening.
Water Dermabrasion Machine
RF Lifting Head
Cold Hammer Handle
Skin Scrubber Handle
Hydra Dermabrasion PenS
Polymer Atomizing Pen
Q1. What Is The Water Dermabrasion Machine?
The water dermabrasion machine works by spraying a supersonic jet of water on your skin which then peels off the top layer and then the H2 fine molecules will penetrate through your skin. These molecules are quite effective for skin whitening and rejuvenation.
Q2.Water Dermabrasion Vs Microdermabrasion-What’s Better?
Water dermabrasion is better because not only does it help in lifting your skin but it also improves the blood circulation in your face and hydrates your skin.
Q3.Is The Water Dermabrasion Machine Safe To Use?
Yes, it’s completely safe to use the water dermabrasion machine because it comes with no side effects. If your skin is one of the most important things for you and if you want to look all good, young and fresh then this is the right treatment that you should opt for.
Q4.What Are The Sides Effects Of This Treatment?
The good news is that there are absolutely no side effects of this treatment. After each session you might experience a little redness on your face but that’s normal because the machine improved blood circulation, so you’ll appear a bit reddish. However, the redness will be gone after some time and you’ll be able to see the results of the treatment right away. It’s a safe process but it should only be performed by professionals, especially those who own spas. Not using the machine the right way might lead to some dangerous consequences.