3 Zone Infrared Sauna Blanket
- Carbon fiber heating element panel from Japan increases infrared ray to 9.87um.
- Outside: made of top-grade PU, a combination of leather and polyurethane, and easily cleaned.
- Inside: made of waterproof PVC and consist of soft material with flexible tensile capabilities.
- Temperature is adjustable from 30-90 degrees Celsius (86-194 Fahrenheit, unit displays in Celsius).
- Regular Blanket Size: 66 Inches (Length) by 38 Inches (Width), Recommended for users 6'0 and under
What is improved with the newer version of Mark Alpha's sauna blanket?
The Far Infrared Sauna purifies fat cells and can burn calories (up to 500 calories in one entire session has been calculated). The Utilization of Far Infrared Ray (FIR) has been testified to be one of the most effective and scientific methods for weight-loss or body reshaping. All the life-forms on earth naturally have cells and flourishing metabolism with the radiation of FIR. FIR radiation penetrates under skin, muscle, and bone, resulting in heat moxibustion, speeding up blood circulation, cell-activating, and metabolizing cells. When the activity frequency between molecules and atoms from cells becomes unanimous with FIR frequency, the energy will be rapidly absorbed by organism cells, resulting in resonance and fiercer molecule oscillation. Thus, catabolism is enhanced and unwanted fat is decomposed accordingly. Far Infrared Ray (FIR) even improves and clears cellulite. Cellulite is a gel-like substance made up of fat, water, and wastes trapped in pockets below the skin. Profuse sweating, induced by the infrared sauna, can eliminate this unwanted debris from the body. In Asia and Europe FIR has already revolutionized health and beauty products. Infrared energy is not only safe but also highly beneficial for our bodies. European Beauty Specialists confirm that a sauna will significantly speed any anti-cellulite program. Due to at least twice the depth of heat penetration into cellulite combined with up to 10 times the level of heating in these tissues your infrared sauna can be significantly more effective than any conventional sauna.
What is an infrared sauna?
An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. These saunas are sometimes called far-infrared saunas — "far" describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which warms your body, and an infrared sauna heats your body directly without warming the air around you.
The appeal of saunas, in general, is that they cause reactions, such as vigorous sweating and increased heart rate, similar to those elicited by moderate exercise. An infrared sauna produces these results at lower temperatures than a regular sauna, making it accessible to people who can't tolerate the heat of a conventional sauna.
Potential benefits of using a Mark Alpha sauna blanket
- Detoxification, 7x more detoxifying than traditional heat
- Anti-anxiety increases feel-good chemicals and lowers cortisol
- Burn Calories
- Reduces inflammation
- Purge Heavy Metals
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Boost your immune system
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Improves sleep, helps with insomnia
- Internal Cleansing with Full Body Purge
- Anti-aging - boosts collagen and produces a healthy "glow."
- Significant Pain Relief
- Enhance Nutrition Absorption and Healing
- Collagen boosting
- Skin purification
- and much more... (individual results may vary)