Professional Laser Hair Removal Machine - Diode Laser Hair Removal
Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine uses a handpiece that emits the laser onto the skin. It is essential to know the difference between handpiece technology. Diode lasers use handpiece tip to skin contact while using clear ultrasound gel as a medium. Clear ultrasound gel helps the handpiece glide across the skin and keep the skin cool as the excellent diode tip emits chilling technology for comfort.
- 4inch touch screen, all types of hair, easy to operation.
- Humanized handpiece design, German laser bar, 20 million shots.
- The scientific internal structure provides a constant temperature environment to the laser bar and prolongs prolong the life of the handle accordingly
- Quick American-made "plug-and-play" connection plugs, 2 million times to plug-in/plug-out, long lifespan.
- .Advanced US technology, separately water and electricity automatically, very safe
What Laser Wavelengths Are Best For All Skin Types?
When determining what Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine is best for your business, it’s essential to recognize what skin types you will see in your industry. Not all laser wavelengths are suitable for all skin types.
755 nm Alexandrite
It has a very high melanin absorption, meaning it is not suitable for skin types 4, 5, and 6. But, it is most appropriate for skin types 1, 2, and 3 and is a highly effective laser wavelength for hair removal.
805 nm or 810 nm Diode
Has a medium absorption of melanin and an excellent safety profile for all skin types. This laser wavelength has a slightly lower absorption of melanin than a 755 nm Alexandrite, making it safer on darker skin tones. Typically, to effectively target hair on darker skin with a diode, the operator will need to turn down the energy causing a less effective treatment. Treating individuals with darker skin types will typically see more medicines due to lower energy treatments to maintain a safe treatment.
1064 nm Nd: Yag
Compared to the other wavelengths, the 1064 nm Nd: Yag laser or also called a Yag, is the safest laser wavelength for dark skin and is considered the standard gold wavelength for skin types 4, 5, and 6. The laser is effective on all skin types but not preferable for skin types 1, 2, and 3.
dimensions of package